Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, minds are waiting for you.

ImperiaMuCMS Messages

Free License Request

Would you like to try ImperiaMuCMS for free*? Request your free license right now via TICKET. Choose "Free License Request" as a department. 
*ImperiaMuCMS Free license doesn't include all website features. If you would like to get access to all cool and unique features of ImperiaMuCMS, purchase Premium Plus license.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Slavasit

hello i want to build a website

Hello,

if you are interested in ImperiaMuCMS, you can purchase it here in our Please login or register to see this link. . If you need some custom adaptations or new modules, you can submit a new suggestion/request after you will become a customer.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

After you will make a purchase in the store and make a transaction, you will become customer. You will get access to download page where you can download website. Then you will just have to install it on your webserver and website will be ready to use.

I am offering only English language, however website has language system what will allows you to add Hebrew, however you will have to translate it by yourself.

In short:
Gold = all premium modules for free, mandatory monthly fee
Silver = mandatory monthly fee
Bronze = NOT mandatory monthly fee

It's on you what do you need and what do you want. If you will purchase Gold package, you will get all premium modules for free - Dual Stats, Dual Skill Tree, Achievements, Auctions, Lottery and more are coming in updates. If you purchase another package and you will want some premium modules, you can purchase them from store.

I really cannt tell you, which package you should buy since I don't know what everything do you want/need on your website :)