Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, minds are waiting for you.

ImperiaMuCMS Messages

Free License Request

Would you like to try ImperiaMuCMS for free*? Request your free license right now via TICKET. Choose "Free License Request" as a department. 
*ImperiaMuCMS Free license doesn't include all website features. If you would like to get access to all cool and unique features of ImperiaMuCMS, purchase Premium Plus license.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
glory

IGCN Season 9 work ?

1.Your CMS work on IGCN files Season 9?

2. Can I add my Achievements ? Is there a limit? or only you add new ? It is configurable ?

3. Interesting me gold version. Can you take screenshot included on package template ? what can I edit on template ?

4. You have maybe DEMO your CMS ?

1. Yes, IGCN S9 is supported.

2. Achievements System is fully configurable, you can create your own achievements in Achievements manager in AdminCP. Number of achievements is not limited, limited is only number of stages in each achievement (5 stages is maximum).

3. All packages are the same, it comes only with one download, but my system is recognizing, what license type you are using. With Gold Package you will have access to all premium modules and templates for free. In template you can edit navigation, top and bottom part of content, sidebar and footer. On request I can add more options.

4. I will ask my customers if I can share their websites. But soon I will prepare my own demo website.

Edited by jacubb