Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, minds are waiting for you.

ImperiaMuCMS Messages

Free License Request

Would you like to try ImperiaMuCMS for free*? Request your free license right now via TICKET. Choose "Free License Request" as a department. 
*ImperiaMuCMS Free license doesn't include all website features. If you would like to get access to all cool and unique features of ImperiaMuCMS, purchase Premium Plus license.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Kenyon

IGCN Mu Online Pre Season 12

Hello Imperiam Staff,

I have just purchased an IGCN Mu online Premium and was wanting to buy a website with a web shop to go along with it.  I wanted to go with the bronze option along with a premium web shop.  I have a couple of questions.  After I purchase these items and my subscription expires will my website and web shop still function properly?  Also do I have the option to resubscribe in the future?

-Kenyon

Hello,

yes, in bronze package you don't need to pay monthly subscription and your website will keep working  also when your subscription expire. You can renew your subscription at any time as you want.

If you have another questions feel free to ask.

jacubb

Hello Jacubb,

I am still waiting on IGCN to set up the server but i do have my domain name ready and server ip. Should I purchase it now or would it be better to wait for IGCN to finish setting up the server?

-Kenyon

You can purchase it now or after they will finish it, it really doesn't matter :) But you will be able to install website after database will be created, so you don't have to wait for server files setup, you need only database to install website.

I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to servers and databases. I have purchased a vps through goDaddy and paid for IGCN server files and that about as far as I have gotten. I am trying to turn off the enhanced internet settings on my vps so I can download the required files for IGCN.  Do you know how I could tell if my database has been created?

You need to install Microsoft SQL Server (I recommend 2012 or newer) and then create new databases for IGCN files and execute sql scripts from IGCN full package - it will create tables and insert data into databases. Then you are ready to install website.

Hey,

Thanks for your assistants jacubb. I am having some issues with pay pal and should have the cleared up within the next day or two.  I had to verify a new card and I am waiting for a code on my bank statement.   I am trying to install the prerequisites but I am having trouble knowing which are the correct extensions.  Do you have links by any chance so I can start installing the necessary software? 

-Kenyon

Hi,

you can find CMS's requirements here: 

On the bottom is also php file what will checks all required extensions on your web server.

Hey Jacubb,

So finally I have installed the server and everything is up and running. I would like to purchase your services although I am scared that I am a little out of my element when its comes to installing your website.  Do you offer any installation packages for customers who do not know how to set it up?   Or is the process simple enough to where someone with very little knowledge about sql server 2012 could do it? 

-Kenyon

Hello,

installation of website is very simple and I am sure, that you can handle it. It has automated installation where you will just fill in some data like connection to SQL server and also some customisation, and that's all. Here on forums is also step by step installation guide. If you won't be able to handle it by yourself, I am here to help.

Please login or register to see this quote.

You can view store, currently is available only Gold package, if you are interested in another package, please contact me via PM.