Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, minds are waiting for you.

ImperiaMuCMS Messages

Free License Request

Would you like to try ImperiaMuCMS for free*? Request your free license right now via TICKET. Choose "Free License Request" as a department. 
*ImperiaMuCMS Free license doesn't include all website features. If you would like to get access to all cool and unique features of ImperiaMuCMS, purchase Premium Plus license.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
MaF1oZo

Interkass

Hello,

yes, I can implement new donation system on request. Yes, website supports Russian language, but you must translate it from English.

Please login or register to see this quote.

Hello,

I can implement Interkassa as soon as you will become a customer or any other existing customer will ask for it.

Since the purchase of the site, it's been a month and a half already, and there's no interkassa module, you promised that as soon as the module is needed, the module will be made in a short time. Since we have a Russian audience of players, they use the interkassa payment system, players are not very happy with the lack of this module. I have a lot of familiar administrators who do not buy your web fundamentally because of the absence of this module, please solve this problem in the shortest possible time, thank you.

Please login or register to see this quote.

I had to finish more important things - Season 13 support. Now update has been released and I will be working on custom requests. Module should be ready within next 2 weeks.