Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, minds are waiting for you.

ImperiaMuCMS Messages

Free License Request

Would you like to try ImperiaMuCMS for free*? Request your free license right now via TICKET. Choose "Free License Request" as a department. 
*ImperiaMuCMS Free license doesn't include all website features. If you would like to get access to all cool and unique features of ImperiaMuCMS, purchase Premium Plus license.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Arkaniz

Pre Sale Questions

Pre Sale Questions

Hi, All!

i am  looking for a cms for IGC S13 Server files. 

I am a User of another premium CMS as about 2 years and i have a lot of problems in last time...

First and most important; i need to know if Imperamucms supports a module to receive donations via "Mercadopago Argentina" with a system wich auto acredit the Wcoins buyed, same with "Paypall" and "CuentaDigital Argentina"

2) , i need fully support to S13 Serverfiles when IGC Release the Suitable Version.

3) I need the security to recibe support fast passing the time, i am looking for a change of CMS beacouse the support of the other ones sometimes take 1 week to response... First start nice with fast support but then? Premium Cms are so expensive to have that problems...

4) I need an Efficient MU Item Shop system; i am tired of changing item per item beacouse a item that dont have "Skill" Appears to buy with option Skill., then i need to change item per item to fix it. Or a item Socket Appears with excellent options, i want to limite to buy all items with maxium bless level to +11, there is a fast way to do that at Imperia Cms?

4a) Imperia Cms have a fast way to update item shop with new items when a new season releases?

5) I like to see a Imperia CMS working there is a Web Hosted with access to admin CP to see the configurations?

6) Imperia Cms have a Ticket System included in the webpage?

Regards,

Edited by Arkaniz

Hello,

I am glad that you are interested in ImperiaMuCMS and I will try to answer your questions:

1. Such donation module is currently not implemented, but you can request for it and I will implement it. There are more automated donation systems like PayPal, PayGol, Paymentwall, SuperRewards, Pagseguro...
  2. Support for S13 is partly implemented already, the rest will be added soon.
  3. I am on forums almost 24/7, the same on Skype so usually you will get reply within few minutes during working hours (8:00 - 16:00 GMT+1). Otherwise it's usually 1-2 hours.
  4. Yes, there is a "global config" what can override config of items.
    1. Currently not, but I am planning some changes in Webshop management (AdminCP config modules at all).
  5. I don't have any demo atm. If you have any related questions, please ask, I will answer you.
  6. Yes.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.