Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, minds are waiting for you.

ImperiaMuCMS Messages

Free License Request

Would you like to try ImperiaMuCMS for free*? Request your free license right now via TICKET. Choose "Free License Request" as a department. 
*ImperiaMuCMS Free license doesn't include all website features. If you would like to get access to all cool and unique features of ImperiaMuCMS, purchase Premium Plus license.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

AleX

My questions

Hello,i want to ask about some things

1) I'm not decided with hosting i have one but currently for test only (no anti ddos) if i will change it

i need to buy new license oO? Same for domain name i have temporary one so i not decided about it

2) Do you make new features suggested by customers ? I ask because i have some cool ideas Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/wink.png" alt=";)" title=";)">

3) where i can see live demo or when you will setup own demo

Hello!

1. License data can be changed on request, you won't have to purchase new license.

2. Yes, I am adding all useful stuff suggested by my customers. You can also request for a custom modules what will be unique only for you (paid) or it will be for everyone (free or little fee - lower than for unique module, depends on complexity of module and functionality - useful modules will be added for free to default package, others will be added as premium modules).

3. Please login or register to see this link. or Please login or register to see this link. .

Thank you for your answer but i still have questions
I see some demo websites and it's looks very simple
i mean this servers currently disabled donation/webshop/achievements pages
I dont see bug tracker and where i can see example (with screens) about Promo Code system?
CMS support multi server (multi db) and multi language? and do you have email msg template in HTML
like DMN have? to edit the text and maybe to make cool design (with using images in email message tmp) ?

Why you use Country field ? (and list is not full)
and why using secret answer? it's useless for security purposes,for exanple i have reg page only with Accoun ID and Email fields

Password will be generated and sent to user,password recovery only via Email, it's not hard to setup SMTP....if used secret answer it can provoke issues (if my old website not used secret answer) user cannot recover password because not have valid data.... or if was used mu core (MuCore use other questions) and if mucore (was used before) was selected Name of my pet?! your web have other questions so on password recovery it will ask from user to answer for different question - no?. What about account protection? if someone will find password of my account and will use my credits or will change the email? I recommend to use special security code (in popup window) valid for 10-30 minutes. if user want to use webshop/clear skils/reset Skill Three,Change email / e.,t.c - then to email will be send code to allow this action.user enter this code and can continue (it's useful for security purposes of important things) - why not?!

P.S > maybe because of template but visually web looks like web with 5-10 modules (just imho)

Edited by AleX

Bug Tracker is in UserCP menu.

Promo system is very simple - you can create new promo code and configure rewards. You can also choose, if promo code will be "per account" or "unique". List of supported rewards are written in Features & Information topic. If you want to a screens, write me, what exactly you would like to see and I will make some screens for you.

CMS supports Me_MuOnline, however multi-server support is not supported yet, but will be added.

Yes, you can configure email design in html.

Flags - And why not? It's irrelevant question.

Lost password is recovered by email.

It's not possible to get your password, if it's strong enough and you will not tell it anyone. After 5 failed login attempts you will be banned, so brute force attack will takes years to get password.

Actually, web have almost 100 regular modules and over 100 AdminCP modules.

Edited by jacubb