Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, minds are waiting for you.

ImperiaMuCMS Messages

Free License Request

Would you like to try ImperiaMuCMS for free*? Request your free license right now via TICKET. Choose "Free License Request" as a department. 
*ImperiaMuCMS Free license doesn't include all website features. If you would like to get access to all cool and unique features of ImperiaMuCMS, purchase Premium Plus license.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

DopeBoyOne

DopeBoyOne RZ Mod / About ImperialCMS

DopeBoyOne RZ Mod / About ImperialCMS

Hello everyone,

At the start i was like crazy, when i first saw this website and modules, i was about to buy.. wasted a lot of time and then i was there, in the middle of the set up i was about to give up, i mean i really gave up and run away. But Jacubb was there with clear mind, we talk again and he helped me a lot to achieve my goal.

I don't wanna say much, but , all the next level things i wanted, is there. The modules are on fire... Don't waste your time, believe me or not i had another top level website same cost$ as this, but this modules makes me crazy from the day i saw them, and then i wanted to buy it, now i got it and i m feeling fking better already :P Plus my Members with starking kits, Wheel aka Spin and Achievements are already happier, i don't comment my server here, but i don't lie, you can see it! i give it 5stars for sure!

Complete agree. More such custom modules. Dont be shy and post your suggestions on tracker. For now suggesting this cms for everyone whos asking me for help.