Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, minds are waiting for you.

ImperiaMuCMS Messages

Free License Request

Would you like to try ImperiaMuCMS for free*? Request your free license right now via TICKET. Choose "Free License Request" as a department. 
*ImperiaMuCMS Free license doesn't include all website features. If you would like to get access to all cool and unique features of ImperiaMuCMS, purchase Premium Plus license.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Android

A few questions about the purchase

A few questions about the purchase

Hello,

I plan to purchase IGCN server files for season 13 at the end of the next 3 days.

It is also important to note that they have recommended your service warmly, So here i am.

But before purchasing the IGCN files, I want to be in and synchronized about the files of the site So I have a few questions:

1. How is the license purchased? After receiving money Do you perform the installation on your VPS, or do I have to provide a VPS?

2. If I need to provide a VPS, should it be the same as where the server files are installed? Or it does not matter.

3. I do not understand anything when it comes to the site, I can learn a bit from the Internet. Is the purchase made here through your service not suitable for me?

4. Can I sync the site with Discord? Because Discord will be a forum replacement for my project

5. If everything goes as planned and I purchased your license for 360 days, but I plan to open another server, can I use my license for another site but another server? Which of course is mine, but with a different name?

Thanks in advance!

Android.

Edited by Android

Hello,

1. Purchase process is automated - after you will pay the invoice, system will activate your license and you will get access to downloads section, where you can download website and install it. You need your own hosting for website - you can also host it on the same server where are server files. Installation service is paid, however, if you will want to install it by yourself and you will encounter some issue, I am here to help.
  2. It doesn't matter, you can install it in the same server or get separated hosting for website, it's on you.
  3. Here on forums are tutorials for installation and some configurations, which requires some programming skills. Everything else is configurable through AdminCP UI.
  4. What do you mean with sync? Currently you will be able to add discord link to the website.
  5. License is for domain and IP and you can use it on 3 sub-domains (within licensed domain). If your second server will be using another domain, you will have to purchase additional license, however those licenses have lower prices then main license.
  • Upvote 1

Hey,

First of all thank you for the quick response! Would you like to know the price of the installation?

And is that the only color you have? the design? There is no diversity :D

Another question that I forgot to add is that I simply can not find the "edit" button, Should I purchase the domain as well? It's not included right? Sorry for the embarrassing questions: P

Price of the installation is 25 EUR / 30 USD if you need to install only website. If you need to install and configure required software like MSSQL and/or web server, price is 50 EUR / 60 USD.

We have more templates - currently there is one free template, but more are on the way. Soon will be released new responsive templates.

Yes, you must have your own domain name.

Then what is the total price for everything to get installed and authorized with the IGCN files?

Gold package of course .

And i need the IGCN files 1st? Or i can start with the web site and then add the files and you can Sync with MSSQL or web server

Website needs to be installed to IGCN database, so you should get IGCN license first. Total price with full installation service would be 200 EUR.