Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, minds are waiting for you.

ImperiaMuCMS Messages

Free License Request

Would you like to try ImperiaMuCMS for free*? Request your free license right now via TICKET. Choose "Free License Request" as a department. 
*ImperiaMuCMS Free license doesn't include all website features. If you would like to get access to all cool and unique features of ImperiaMuCMS, purchase Premium Plus license.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

TopsiidEr

Pre-buy Questions

Pre-buy Questions

Hello,

I have got suggested from IGCN. I would like to ask some questions before I buy.

first of all I know nothing about the coding or anything related to website.

1. Can I still own your website without any knowledge?

2. Do I need to have a Domain and hosting first before I buy your services? Do you have any Guides to take me throw all from the beginning? because I know nothing, I dont know where to Start.

3. I see your Pricing list but I still dont understand much about all of them. Can you tell me how much in total to get my Mu server works with your website and ready to go Online?

4. How is your support? I know its a stupid question but as I tell u that I know nothing about the coding. So, if the website goes wrong. I can not do anything. Its all depend on the support from u. as a customer like me, Support is really important.

5. How long it takes to make all the works done after I click Purchase your website?

6. Do you have list of templates to show? I can see in Gallery but it has only 1 the same template.

Sorry these are all noob questions. and Thanks for your support. Im waiting for your reply.

Hello,

1. It's good to have at least some basic knowledge about websites, but you can also handle it w/o any knowldge.

2. You can purchase domain and hosting before or after, you will need it when tou will want to install website. On forums is step by step installation guide for website.

3. Gold package costs 150 Eur and then 20 Eur monthly. You can purchase also copyright removal for 100 Eur and Dynamic IP license for the same price as optional extensions.

4. I am answering on forums within 2 hours during business hours, I am also on skype in case of critical issues.

5. If you will request for an installation service and you already have domain and hosting, it will be ready within 24 hours.

6. Currently no, website has 2 free templates and new will be released soon.

Thanks for your reply. anyway if I happen to buy ur website now within 2 choice of template, Later when u get more template, Will I be able to change the newer? or I have to buy again ?

You can request for a custom template which is paid service. If I will release any free template, you won't be charged, however, there might be also some paid templates in the future.

Can u recommend me a good hosting for game? and which one should I buy? I mean 1 hosting should have difference type of services like Home, Business and Advance packages.

I have visited OVH and I see they have a lot of difference types each VPS or Dedicated. for example: VPS they have SSD VPS, Could VPS, Cloud RAM VPS. which one should I go? and how much spec should be enough to handle like 300 to 500 players (for now) cuz I can upgrade it later right? can you give me some idea.

Thanks

If you have enough resources, get Cloud, if not, SSD is fine. Depends on size of your server, I would go for 8+ GB of RAM, and at least 2 cores. If you can afford more, get 16 or 32 GB RAM, 4 - 8 CPU cores.

Hi, Im interested in OVH - VPS SSD 3 option. which is

OpenStack KVM
2 vCore(s)
2.4 GHz
8 GB RAM
80 GB SSD
100 Mbps

is it enough to run Mu server?
but I have a few questions, I knew I should ask these question to OVH itself but I have sent an email and they didnt response. So I hope u can answer these question.
1. I see this option doesnt have Windows. only Linux. is it possible to run?
2. I see they dont have server in asia. while I'm from asia. will it cause laggy problem? Should I find an Asia server instead?

It`s enough for mu server and web at same machine i got same server ordered from them runs great without any problems.

There is extra charge for windows server it`s 23$ monthly

just find closest location to yours OVH gives quite stable servers with high data exchange rates.you can always check ping with they servers before order just find out IP an on your PC pres start->run->cmd->enter->ping IP address -t  and you will see data transfer speed between them and you.

Please login or register to see this quote.

You will need Windows to run MU server files, website can be hosted on Windows/Linux. You can also can soyoustart.com, they have powerful dedicated servers for very good price. If you have Windows license, you don't have to pay them for rent of it, you will just enter there your license code and you are fine. You can purchase license for Windows Server 2012 for couple bucks on Ebay or somewhere :D

but it doesnt have Windows only LINUX is it? like jacubb mentioned. we can not run Mu server on Linux. how can you do that? they gave me the address to test my ping from SG to my country its like 29ms. is it low enough ? or too high?

You will need to run Windows and you have 2 options:

• rent Windows license from your hosting provider for ±23 USD monthly
  • or you can purchase your own Windows license somewhere and you can use it on your hosting, soyoustart support such option so you don't have to pay extra for Windows license, just for hosting

I have check soyoustart.com but their Game servers are not for Windows

Please login or register to see this link.

and the Dedicated one, I found the lowest price is 39$/month. it might be a good price but since I want to start my very first time Mu server without any knowledge. I wanna look for   Asia VPS anywhere around 20$ per month. can you suggest me one?

Management of MU server and it's maintenance. It requires a lot of time to take care of a server, but if you are not stupid, you will learn fast everything.

u meant that the IGCN server file is not ready to go? I thought what I have to do after server installed was change to the rate I want it to be. and if i want to do some customizes I could watch some provided tutorials and it would be ready to go.

They are ready to go, but I mean management of the server, like taking care of players, resolving their issues, answering questions, this will take a lot of time ;)