Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, minds are waiting for you.

ImperiaMuCMS Messages

Free License Request

Would you like to try ImperiaMuCMS for free*? Request your free license right now via TICKET. Choose "Free License Request" as a department. 
*ImperiaMuCMS Free license doesn't include all website features. If you would like to get access to all cool and unique features of ImperiaMuCMS, purchase Premium Plus license.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
jacubb

ImperiaMuCMS is celebrating 5 years

ImperiaMuCMS is celebrating 5 years

Hello everyone,

as you know, last year was very difficult for all of us, especially last couple months are crazy in whole world. I would like to say big THANK YOU to everyone, who is supporting me. It's almost 5 years we are together and those years were really amazing.

As a reward I have decided to create a promotion for new customers, now you can get ImperiaMuCMS Premium and Premium Plus packages with 20% discount. Use promo code "IMPERIA5YEARS" in checkout.

For our customers I have a special surprise, but you will have to wait for a while for it 9_9

ImperiaMuCMS is part of my life for 5 years and it's almost like my child. I am not going to stop the project just because of some guys are trying to sell and/or steal others' work. I am still there for my customers and I am not gonna leave you!

PS: For everyone who is using nulled version - do you think it's a good idea to use stolen software with encrypted source? Are you sure? Just think twice if it's worth ;)

Peace.

Sign in to follow this