Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, minds are waiting for you.

ImperiaMuCMS Messages

Free License Request

Would you like to try ImperiaMuCMS for free*? Request your free license right now via TICKET. Choose "Free License Request" as a department. 
*ImperiaMuCMS Free license doesn't include all website features. If you would like to get access to all cool and unique features of ImperiaMuCMS, purchase Premium Plus license.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

azael2k

Some questions

Some questions

Hi there!

I am thinking of purchasing this CMS for a brand new Season 6 E3 server, but prior to that i have some questions:

1. Is it possible to see v2 of the CMS live? Like on a test server, or something so i can get the feel of it?

1.2. Do you have a complete guide on how to setup the CMS, along with any additional modules?

2. What is the difference between Lite and Premium pack listed in this topic: 

3. How much of the code is locked? Would it be possible to have access to it for modifications that might come along the way? Does this cost extra?

4. Do you have any templates for v2? If yes, where can i see them and what is the price?

5. Can the default v2 template be modified at a css/html level? Like images, icons, fonts, etc ..?

6. What make this CMS better then the others that are out on the market? :)

Thank you!

Edited by azael2k

Hello, 

1. Unfortunately I don't have any official demo, but you can search for "powered by imperiamucms" and you will get results of some servers, which are using ImperiaMuCMS. 

1.2. Yes, there is a guide how to install website. Every module can be easily configured from admincp. If you will have any questions regarding configuration, you can write on forums and you will get answer within couple minutes/hours based on the time and day, when you add it. 

2. Difference is in the features. Premium plus contains all modules, premium and lite packages don't include everything. List can be found in store when you open a package. 

3. Basically everything is encoded, you are able to edit template files and customize it. If you have any special needs, you can request for help, for example, when you want to code a new module by yourself. 

4. Website comes with one default responsive template, however, it's very simple to edit it. 

5. Yes. 

6. I would say features and quick support.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. 

Good morning!

I have a few more questions:

1. Would it be possible to a feature for users to make itemes in there webshop from 9-12 via web, with restrictions? To add luck to itemes in there webshop, with restrictions?

2. Would it be possible to add a template from here Please login or register to see this link. , and what is the cost?

Thank you.

1. Please describe more, I am not sure, if I understand you correctly.

2. Yes, price of template integration is usually around 100 - 200 EUR, depends on the template complexity.

Hi.

Thank you for your answer.

To explain more:

I want to give players the possibility to be able to make there items from +9 to +12 via website control panel. For example:

I have a sword. I move it from Game to Web, and there i can chose to make it +9,10,11,12 and pay with web currency.

Let me know if it's more clear now :)

Please login or register to see this quote.

Website has a module called "My Vault" where you have an option to improve items, but currently you can add only excellent options, luck, skill and empty socket slots. However, you will be able to request for additional functionality. In webshop you can set range of item levels, which can be selected.

Thank you for the quick answer.

I will not be using webshop. It will be a 95% play2win server.

1. Can i disable the features for vault one by one?

2. What would be the cost to add the item level change in "My Vault" ?

Thanks

Thank you for the answer!

One last question(for now):

Would it be possible to provide a 3 days trial on our test server, so we can get to see it in action? 

Please note: we do not have a domain yet. So if you agree to this we will probably install it on some random domain we have available.

Thank you!

It's also compatible with S16. CMS supports Gun Crusher and other S16 features. Next update which will be released will add more support of S16 features, new modules and new configs and options for existing modules.

I am sorry, but I don't have any recommendations. Also depends where you want to host your website (in which country) for the best latency for your players. Also you can host website on the same server where will be server files.

Yes, it's always better to host website on different server, just saying :) I would make some research from local providers and if you won't find anything, get hosting from some big global company with good reviews.

I will host it on one of our company servers (for now), until the server is ready. If i want to move it to a different hosting will that be complicated/extra cost?

150 euro is for lower seasons. 50 euro is a fee for latest season. When new season will be released, your license could be upgraded to new season for free. 

Could means, that it won't be upgraded automatically, you will have to submit a ticket with this request and then it will be upgraded for free :)

• Like 1