Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, minds are waiting for you.

ImperiaMuCMS Messages

Free License Request

Would you like to try ImperiaMuCMS for free*? Request your free license right now via TICKET. Choose "Free License Request" as a department. 
*ImperiaMuCMS Free license doesn't include all website features. If you would like to get access to all cool and unique features of ImperiaMuCMS, purchase Premium Plus license.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sejanus

Couple of easy questions.

I have a couple of questions about the website.

The website works on the host machine through xampp? or you can host it outside?
On what versions of xampp does it work, does it have any compatibility problems?

If for example I would purchase Silver Package.
you will just give us a set of files and instructions how to install it
or are you doing it yourself.

Updates are done automatic or there will be a page I can access
to check updates from where I have to download & update them?

Reason is I have more than one server not much time for websites,
the more automatic it gets the better for me:).

Yours seems really stable and could save me a lot of hassle and
give my players great ease.

Any demo I could have a look at please:)?

Hello,

Website can work on localhost, but also from remote server. Website was tested on latest XAMPP (5.6.3) and also on apache2 under ubuntu 15.04. There is a requirement for PHP 5.4, so make sure you have at least this version of PHP or newer.

In customer section is a little installation guide, but if you will have problems with it, I can help you.

Updates will be provided here on website as UPDATE, but also FULL PACKAGE will be always up to date. You will have access to download section after you will became customer. In AdminCP is also check for latest version, so you will see when new update will be available if you will not check this website.

Currently there is no demo with latest version on what I am working, but you can check Please login or register to see this link. , but there are not some latest updates related to rankings and some other features.

If you will have more questions, feel free to ask.

Regards,

jacubb

• Upvote 1

Hi mate.

I'm doing Mu server with Sejanus. He asked you most of question but i have one more.

I having this hosting Please login or register to see this link. it's OK for your website? There is domain waiting already. It will be easy to have everything in one place.

Delay in buying website but we getting there. Thinking about end of this month.

Cheers

GG

Hello,

here on website are written website requirements in Features & Information.

Please login or register to see this quote.

But on the most shared website hosting are this php settings enabled. When you will start installation process, it will show you all requirements and if it will pass or not. And probably I will prepare simple php script what will check all your php settings so you will be 100% sure before purchase, if website will work or not.

-- Update --

You can download simple PHP script from attachment and execute it on your hosting. You will see, if it's suitable for ImperiaMuCMS or not. If not, it will show you errors, so you can try to contact your provider to change PHP settings and/or install required extensions if it's shared hosting. If you have full control over your PHP settings and extensions, you can do it by yourself.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by jacubb
  • Upvote 1

Please login or register to see this quote.

Hi,

not sure, if there will be any promotion in next weeks. Currently it's not possible to connect website with forum, but if you will want that feature, I can add it (it will be for free of course).

• Upvote 2

Hi, thanks for info it's too bad i miss this offer.

I'm ready to buy website but have to find good hosting for it or decide to put it on dedi server where my server files are. Do you know what is better way?. If on my dedi server i don't know how to connect domain to it, any help with it? Or i have to find a way to do it my self?

My present hosting don't have this stuff...

PDO Driver - You do not have the DbLib PHP extension loaded.
PDO Driver - You do not have the Sqlsrv PHP extension loaded.
PDO Driver - You do not have the ODBC PHP extension loaded.

PDO is installed but not for this data base. They not support it.

Any other way to installed on my hosting?

Cheers for helping mate.

You will have to configure DNS of your domain and redirect it to IP of your hosting. Then you will have to configure virtual hosts in your apache.

If you are using shared hosting, they will not allow you to edit PHP settings, so you will need personal VPS just for your website or find another hosting company, what will gives you full control over PHP settings and management of PHP extensions. In my opinion is not good to use shared hosting, because if you will need some specific PHP extension, you won't be able to edit PHP settings. My advice is to order some Unix/Windows VPS for some bucks (e.g. from OVH is Unix VPS 1,99 eur/month) and you will have full control over all stuff like apache, virtual hosts, PHP etc. Or you can host website on machine, where you will have server.

• Upvote 1

Ok. thanks mate. I will do it on my machine i think. Just have to find information how to connect domain witch i already have on webd.pl.

So as soon i will do it with domain im coming back to you for buy website.

Cheers again for help, speak you soon.

• Upvote 1

Hi mate, so i have installed xampp with php 5.6 on my dedi it past requirements like this. I'm struggle with PDO Driver for DbLib and Sqlsrv. They have to be installed? If i can go without them im ready to buy????

PHP Requirements

• ionCube Loader version 5.0.
  • PHP version 5.6.14.
  • cURL extension loaded.
  • PDO Driver - You do not have the DbLib PHP extension loaded.
  • PDO Driver - You do not have the Sqlsrv PHP extension loaded.
  • PDO Driver - ODBC extension loaded.
  • MCrypt extension loaded.
  • GD extension loaded.
  • OpenSSL extension loaded.
  • Session extension loaded.
  • Simple XML extension loaded.
  • XML extension loaded.
  • XML Reader extension loaded.
  • XML Writer extension loaded.

Hosting is suitable for ImperiaMuCMS.

You need to have at least one of those PDO drivers, so if you have only ODBC, it's enough. Only one driver is used, but you can choose which one.

• Upvote 1

Last question before purchase Please login or register to see this image. /emoticons/smile.png">

domain name? I have domain ready for website www.dsmuonline.eu but website will be running on my dedi server witch will be Please login or register to see this link. 4/darksideweb/

Question here, witch address/domain i have to choose, when buying and have to put address/domain where website will be running?

Edited by GoodGodd